1. Eliminate the unnecessary.
2. If you do not have the budget for something, do not even contemplate buying it.
3. Have an easy, accessible and none time consuming approach to personal style.
4. Remember that you are not on earth to represent perfection.
5. Give yourself permission to be imperfect.
6. Quality over quantity. Always.
7. Hold an overall sense of balance in life, and within the realms of personal style.
8. Remember “All style is personal. That’s what distinguishes it from fashion” – Fran Lebowitz