How’s it going? Long-time no speak. I’ve had a bit of time off from blogging recently just to put a stronger focus on other aspects of my life which I feel I’ve been neglecting. The joys of being in your early twenties and trying to work out how to function like a proper adult eh?
It feels great to be back though so let’s get into the swing of things.
I would like to think that I gave my readers a lot of practical advice that they can apply to everyday life (Jokes) and today is no exception.
Strap in because below you will find all the “practical” and “useful” tips that you need for dealing with being in an awkward situation, curated by yours truly. You can thank me later.
1. Lower your head because this obviously makes you invisible.
2. Always carry a bottle of water. Sip it when you think the attention is just about to be drawn to you. Trust me this works.
3. Pretend that you are picking fluff off your sweater. “Sorry what did you say? I was just picking fluff off my sweater.” You see?
4. Play on your phone. This one is an oldie but a goody. If someone talks to you then just say “Give me a sec mate.”
5. Pretend that you are tying your shoelace, even if you don’t have any. In a way, if you don’t have any it is better because the topic will be bound to change as a result of everyone standing there thinking “WTF”
6. If all else fails, Stay quiet and pretend that you were never born.