It was my birthday on Friday and my sister accidently let slip that we would be spending it in Cardiff. It was exactly what I need and sometimes, you just cant beat a good old staycation can you?
I ended up taking quite a bit with me because I really wanted to focus on myself and just generally make the most of the time away.
Here’s a list of the bits and bobs that joined me on my little birthday getaway.
- Clothes, underwear and all of that jazz
- Everyday make-up/toiletry bits
- Make-up brushes – So Eco
- Trainers – Superga
- Faux fur mules – Ego
- Jacket (you never know) – North Face
- A good book – Almost Adulting, Arden Rose
- Journal – Peach print, Ohh Deer x Urban Outfitters
- Magazine – Oh Comely
- A canvas bag – Zara
- Facial wipes – Yes To cotton
- Dry Shampoo – Beach Matte, Aussie
- Aromatherapy roller ball – Deep Sleep, Stress Less, This Works
- Face cream – Moisture Surge, Clinique
- Eye cream – All About Eyes, Clinique
- Rollerball lip gloss, Tiger
The Navy Chord Carry Case
- Enzyme cleansing gel – Mario Badescu
- Oil free moisturizer – Mario Badescu
- Special cucumber lotion – Mario Badescu
- Lipstick – Pillow Talk, Charlotte Tilbury
- Rose pearlescent cream – L’Occitane
- Rose shower gel – L’Occitane
- Rose eau de toilette – L’Occitane
Bleedin’ eck. It looks like so much when it’s all written down but I promise it didn’t feel like that much!
As always, thank you so much for reading and I hope that this post might have given you a few ideas of what to take with you on your travels ❤